Thursday, October 7, 2010

Things around here are being switched falsely. Those who seek to deceive are wrong and their efforts produce no full fruits. A whole 360* function is critical to wholeness. They have no gold, and no wholeness. diamonds and living light must be reacquired from them.

Which planet in the world is having a 2012 at any given moment?

===

No, I have never made an amulet myself. The workings of my symbols may be kind of like amulets but for an area like a room. How is an amulet, worn, different from a marking on a wall in the room? I could benefit from a pendant perhaps with my signs on it. Currently I carry the signs around on my clothing which I made with marker and fabric marker.

I like the chalcopyrite. It is capricorn like myself and vibrates #9 says the mine. It is colorful in an acid wash and gold otherwise, which is nice. I am a higher vibration man than most or perhaps any I have ever met. One of the highest. Thus a rock that is high in vibration will help me. Quartz is high in vibration I have been told. I will wait and see about the rocks myself when I receive them from the mine I requested them from.

Tell me about transmuting dark energy into light. I do what sounds like this myself frequently. They say soon the light will defeat the darkness. The original and first thing, once when there was only one thing, a 90* 90* 90* 90* <> diamond, which is in me, which made all the other first things, had some foundational features of it that were not well represented, and which caused much of this dark/light good/evil trouble. These features have been repaired and their very low leverage condition has been changed to a wholeness. This happened this summer and fall, and should vastly improve many sacred geometries.

===

The human dna was made long ago from 12 strands of dna, and the one we have, the double helix of it, is a slimmed version to try to soak emotional energy from us. Awakened DNA has the 12 strands, like mine has only one side to it, and is a pole of 90*, and <>, and the Tree of Life.

I am being prepared for marriage and parenthood. This is wonderfulness.

===

No amount of energy or piles or batteries can bring you to the goals of true life. It requires being correct. Being simply rich does not provide for you the highest goals, which we all ultimately seek.

===

Businesses will be closing because the emotional energy drainers of Earth will be gone and the emotional energy is commercial energy. They have been robbing Z's of silver through false energy channelings. No amount of energy stolen can spackle a nenergy ball up enough for it to live on forever.

Nor getting out every droplet of something. Nor each emotion nor each idea nor each pull.

The 2012 planetary function is an amazing event that is overlaid on these correctness backdrops. The 2012 planetary and galactic alignments are huge huge energy functions that are background to correctness and which fuel those who seek true correctness.

90 90 90 90*. <>

The AM and IS and Now and Forever portions have been fixed and the sacred geometries have been fixed, and this will bring the waves of correctness into the world and we will update to this new correctness as it unfurls from the origin of its repair to it's full and true state of health and expressing the truth and the real desires.

Sacred geometries. The eyes coordinating is a sacred geometry. Glasses interrupt this. Glasses are not part of our species dna. 360*.

No comments: